$5000 Salary, with Paid housing and utilities
The House Manager will possess the following attributes:
- A growing relationship with Christ and a desire to minister to others.
- A lifestyle that exemplifies personal health, emotional stability, and personal responsibility.
- Communication and leadership skills that will motivate and encourage the Step Up residents.
The House Manager will be responsible for maintaining a safe and stable environment that fosters the establishment of mature relationships, healthy lifestyle choices, and personal responsibility.
The House Manager will be available to have daily contact with the residents for a minimum of 20 hours weekly to develop relationships with the residents, assist them in the challenges of daily living, and ensure fulfillment of the residents’ responsibilities.
To promote a family atmosphere, the House Manager will encourage the residents as well as arbitrate disputes and hold them accountable to house rules. The House Manager will be responsible for promoting cooperation, accountability, responsibility, and safety.
The House Manager is entitled to 45 days of time off per year which will include personal, sick, and vacation time.
The House Manager will complete written requirements of the position in a timely manner.
The House Manager will participate in the weekly group dinner/Bible Study discipleship meeting and occasional meetings with other support personnel and the Step Up Board of Directors.
The House Manager will understand and follow current Step Up policies, procedures, and guidelines as explained in the House Manager Handbook.
Steps to Becoming a House Manager
- Submit cover letter and resume
- Complete application
- Home tour
- Interview by Step Up board members
- Background, drug, driver, and reference checks
- Agreement with House Manager contract